Tuesday 4 July 2017

My Small Nykaa Haul

MAKE-UP is my buddy since I was a teenager. I love to do makeup though I would prefer it to be light. I am not claiming that I am a makeup pro artist but I have learnt many things from my own mistakes. According to me Make-up should be good in quality and affordable. So that there wouldn't hardly any problem to buy the products.
5 PRODUCTS NYKAA HAUL

 NYKAA

This is the second time I had ordered from Nykaa. I love their service and they give a really good discount or sale at regular intervals. They take 2-5 days to deliver your order. You can use your Debit or Credit card to place your order. Otherwise there is also a facility of COD (cash on delivery). One more thing about Nykaa which I really like is they won't charge extra if you order products worth more than 500 rupees. 
Nykaa Website Link : http://www.nykaa.com/

BLUE HEAVEN FLORINA SILKY SMOOTH FOUNDATION

Blue Heaven Florina Silky Foundation
Shade: Saffron Glow
Quantity: 30 ml
Price: 175 INR
BLUE HEAVEN FLORINA SILKY SMOOTH FOUNDATION
This foundation comes in two shades. One is Natural Glow and another one is Saffron Glow. Natural Glow is for Lighter skin tone. Saffron Glow is for medium to dark skin tone. I have personally ordered the Saffron Glow one. It feels very light on your skin. It doesn't feel like you have put something on your face. It blends easily. It is perfect for everyday NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK. It gives a sheer coverage. It is pigmented. I am using it for 1 week and my skin is absolutely fine. It says that it can work as a foundation, concealer and sunscreen. I wouldn't agree on this. You definitely need a concealer if you have dark circles or any patches on your skin.  But look at the price once again and the quality of the product. You can definitely go for it.

BLUE HEAVEN LIP BOMB

Blue Heaven Lip Bomb
Flavor: Bubble Gum 
Quantity: 8 gm
Price: 85 INR
BLUE HEAVEN LIP BOMB
This lip bomb comes in three different flavors 1. Cocoa Butter, 2.Strawberry, 3.Bubble Gum. I have ordered the bubble gum flavor. It smells so nice. It keeps your lips moisturize for 1-2 hours. So keep it in your bag. So that you can reapply it whenever you need. Before using lip liner or lipstick you can apply it on your lips so that your lips won't dry out. I am recommending this.

BLUE HEAVEN ARTISTO KAJAL

Blue Heaven  Artisto Kajal
Quantity: 3.25 gm
Price: 125 INR
BLUE HEAVEN ARTISTO KAJAL
What really attracts me about this product is its container and the little brush comes along with it. It is a regular kajal. Nothing is special about it. If you love to wear your kajal as a eye liner then this brush would definitely help you. You can smudge your kajal easily with the brush. It says that it does not smudge. But it certainly smudge specially when face starts sweating. It is not jet black the way I like my kajal to be. Honestly, I really don't like it. Currently I am using it. It is fine to use. But I had more expectations from this product. 

BLUE HEAVEN XPRESSION LIPSTICK

Blue Heaven  Xpression Lipstick
Shade: ON 100 Natural Orange
Quantity: 4 gm
Price: 125 INR
BLUE HEAVEN XPRESSION LIPSTICK
I certainly was not looking at the description below or the shade name or number before placing my order. I looked at the image and placed my order. I thought that it would be a bright orange shade but I was quite disappointed after opening the packet. So while you place your order carefully read the description and read the shade name and number. Now coming into the shade I got which is a tinted orange color. It just leaves a light orange layer (hardly visible) on your lips. Its more like a lip balm. DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ELLE 18 COLOR BURST LIPSTICK

Elle 18 Color Burst Lipstick
Shade: Pinken
Quantity: 4.3 ml
Price: 100 INR
ELLE 18 COLOR BURST LIPSTICK
It is available in 15 color. My shade is 31 Pinken. It is pigmented too. It has a nice fragrance. It has a slightly glossiness which I like. It is not bright pink but it is more of a mixture of pink and purple. It stays for 1-2 hours. Quite satisfied with the product. 
Link for this product from Nykaa website: http://www.nykaa.com/elle-18-color-burst-lipstick.html?root=brand&ptype=product&id=7140&nav_path=brands_elle-18&skuId=7133

*** THIS IS NOT A PAID PROMOTION. I PAID FOR MY ORDER. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Thankless Job

  Happy National Flower Day! On March 21st, we celebrate National Flower Day to evoke the beautiful season of Spring. Spring is the season o...