Sunday 15 April 2018

CHICKEN WRAP (THE WALKING STREET SANDWICHES)

I wrote two restaurant reviews but what I thought today that its always not possible to try everything at a time in a restaurant or in a food stall. So I come up with a new series called Food Reviews. Wherever or whenever I will eat some thing I will give you my review.

   I will start the series with a very popular food item now-a-days called Chicken Wrap which I had recently tried in Metropolis Mall.

   All the people of South Kolkata knows this place. Metropolis Mall of South Kolkata is one of the best hangout place for everyone. I willn't go on a long description. Keeping it very simple I'll just focus on the food.

CHICKEN WRAP
We were there to have Dominos Pizza from the food court of Metropolis Mall. But when hungry stomach kicks you continuously it's not easy to wait for a long time. So we shift our mind from pizza to pasta. We walked straight towards the shop where pasta board was hanging. The manager told us about other items of their menu like Maggie, Burger, Sandwich, Momo and lastly Wrap. Hearing the name of Wrap I shifted my mind again from pasta to Wrap. Oh!!! I forgot to mention the name of the food stall The Walking Street Sanwiches .  We ordered two Chicken Wrap of 100 bucks each. Just after 10-15 minutes max to max two hot plates of Wrap came to us with some crispy crunchy potato chips and a packet of tomato sauce. so it became easy to wrap it up. Without admiring its beauty more than that I had my first bite. It was so delicate and yummy. A light crust on the top giving it another level. And with every bite creamy mayonnaise with veggies oozing out like lava. Chicken pieces are so tender, succulent and juicy that you want more and more. Potato Chips on the side plays a great role to tie up the whole dish as it breaks that creaminess of the filling with crispiness. I really don't like Tomato Sauce with this kind of dishes but for whom Tomato Sauce is life saving thing (ex. my husband) must finish the wrap with it. We wrapped the Wrap in just 10 minutes. Trust me, it feels so light on your tummy. Your hungry and angry stomach give a kiss but your little heart will ask for more. In just 100 bucks that Chicken Wrap is an ultimate winner.
Ufff!!!!!!! That's a piece of heaven on my hand. They cut the wrap into two pieces

**I will give it 3.5 star out of 5.

If you're there at Metropolis Mall and hunger kicks your tummy hardly and then give it a must try.... Or you can order it online
ADDRESS of THE WALKING STREET SANDWICHES : Metropolis Mall, 1925, Chak Garia, Hiland Park, Santoshpur, Kolkata

OPENING HOURS : 11AM to 10 PM
TAKE AWAY ONLY

With Love

** This Is Not a Paid Promotion


    

4 comments:

What is Home?!!

This question is bothering me for last few weeks. What is Home? Is it a house with four walls? Or is it the people you live with? If the peo...