Wednesday 18 April 2018

Maybelline New York Colossal Liner Black & Blue Heaven Sketch Liner

Today I'm gonna talk about two essential makeup product of my makeup bag. As you guys all know that I'm crazy about makeup. I couldn't go out without putting Kajal or Eye Liner. Most of girls like bold eyes. Wing Liner is a trend right now. So it's very important to choose a correct eye-liner for your precious eyes.

Maybelline New York Colossal and Blue Heaven Sketch Eye liner, these are the two products I swear by.
I always keep two liners and two kajals in my makeup kit bag. If I'm heading out for a long day or I'm going for a party then I prefer to use a long lasting and smudge proof eyeliner. On the other hand If I'm going to have a coffee or going out for 2-3 hours I prefer to use a pocket friendly one. These two products which I've mentioned are the perfect combination of my need.




Maybelline New York Colossal Liner Black 

Currently I'm a complete fan of this product. It's bold black in color and a perfect sketch tip allows me to get a perfect wing liner or a cat liner. Another advantage of this product is it dries out very quickly. It gives a

Maybelline New York Colossal Liner Black
matte finish and glides smoothly. My face tend to sweat a lot specially eye area. So, I totally swear by this one. After wearing it almost 6-7 hours or more than that I can say it didn't smudge a bit. It's water proof so in rainy days your wing liner wouldn't fly away for sure.

Price : Rs. 450/-
Shade : Black
Discount From Nykaa : 25% (Rs. 338/-)  
 
Now Nykaa is giving a great sale on the occasion of their birthday. So you can buy it in a very reasonable price.

Blue Heaven Sketch Liner

This is the third time I've bought it. I'm obsessed with this one. My makeup kit is incomplete without this
Blue Heaven Sketch Liner
particular product. When I travel I completely trust on this. It is also deep black like the Maybelline one. It also has a fine tip which help to draw a perfect wing liner. It too dries out quickly and its matte too. It glides smoothly on your skin too. But what it's disadvantage is it doesn't stay more than 3-4 hours. After that it starts to fade. It's not that much water proof as the Maybelline one. But its advantage is it damn pocket friendly. A beginner makeup explorer can easily afford it.



Price : Rs. 225/-
Shade : Black
Discount From Nykaa : 10% (Rs. 203/-)  
 
Now Nykaa is giving a great sale on the occasion of their birthday. So you can buy it in a very reasonable price.

With Love
**This is not a paid promotion.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Home?!!

This question is bothering me for last few weeks. What is Home? Is it a house with four walls? Or is it the people you live with? If the peo...